Anyone knows Jorg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)?

Diskutiere Anyone knows Jorg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)? im Allgemeines Forum im Bereich Spinnen; Hi everyone I would like to give another update. I worked my way to Paypal and I was able to refund the money from Jorg. Here is a screencap of...
  • Anyone knows Jorg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)? Beitrag #61
Oogie

Oogie

Punkte Reaktionen

AW: Anyone knows Jorg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)?

Hi everyone

I would like to give another update. I worked my way to Paypal and I was able to refund the money from Jorg.

Here is a screencap of the reversal payment.

@everyone Thank you to those who helped me in my case. This forum and website has nothing but good vibes. More power to Arachnophilia.de ! ! ! :party:

@Thorsten: Thank you bro for giving time and sharing your thoughts. You did a big part of sorting out the problem. More power to Arachnologen.de ! ! !

@Jorg Schmitz: I don't want to add any insult to any injuries. But please carry out your business seriously. It is not worth the hassle for a such small amount of money. I am an easy guy to talk to. We could have just settled this man to man. I will also alert every forum I posted in about the refund. Goodluck to any deals you have in the future.

Thema:

Anyone knows Jorg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)?

Anyone knows Jorg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)? - Ähnliche Themen

2015 ladies watches luxury & patek philippe watch cheap sale: top speaker doubles as the earpiece, it sounds crisp and doesn saturate. I describe the sound as one of the most native I heard, but then again I...
Holunderbeeren?: Hello *waves* Im ordering my syrian hamster some healthy snacks and found these on Rodipet.de...
Animal Dealer Hunde Spanien: Hallo, ich bin neu hier und wollte gleich mal was loswerden (Hoffe ich poste hier richtig :D). Im Grundegenommen besteht mein Anliegen mich hier...
Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com): Hi everyone. I really need help regarding this person. Last month i have ordered spiders from Jörg Schmitz. August 13,2011 to be exact. i was...
WARNUNG vorallem an Lunky-Züchter !!!: Hallöchen ! Ich hatte netten Kontakt nach Dänemark und die Züchterin hat mir folgendes geschrieben: Btw. if you or any of your friends gets...
Oben