Artikel: Efficacy of bites from Asiatic and African tarantulas

Diskutiere Artikel: Efficacy of bites from Asiatic and African tarantulas im Allgemeines Forum im Bereich Spinnen; Hallo zusammen, hat jemand zufällig nachfolgenden Artikel in seinem Besitz oder Zugriff darauf? ...würde mich über eine Kopie oder einen Scan...
  • Artikel: Efficacy of bites from Asiatic and African tarantulas Beitrag #1
M

Martin H.

Punkte Reaktionen
Hallo zusammen,

hat jemand zufällig nachfolgenden Artikel in seinem Besitz oder Zugriff darauf?

Trop Med Parasitol. 1989 Jun; 40(2): 114.

Efficacy of bites from Asiatic and African tarantulas.

Schmidt G.

The results of 3 accidents with Poecilotheria fasciata and 1 with Pterinochilus sp. are reported. In one case the symptomatology following the bite of Poecilotheria was more marked than after the bites of different large American tarantulas on the same person. In the other three cases no essential effectiveness of the venoms could be observed.
Publication Types:

Case Reports

PMID: 2772514 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
...würde mich über eine Kopie oder einen Scan freuen!

gerne per E-Mail: fickfrosch [ ät ] froschlurche.de

viele Grüße
Martin

Thema:

Artikel: Efficacy of bites from Asiatic and African tarantulas

Artikel: Efficacy of bites from Asiatic and African tarantulas - Ähnliche Themen

Richardson Squirrel and Chipmunk owner, I need your help (french veterinary thesis) !: Hello ! I’m a french veterinary student and I’m writing a thesis on the behavior in captivity and needs of exotic rodents. There is very few...
Re: fear of blacksmith and the hoof scratch: Re: fear of blacksmith and the hoof scratch First of all you have to you with a good farrier and vet put out that she has no pain. If they are so...
Tiere bedroht durch Erstbeschreibungen: Hallo Forianer, Ich finde, das sollte eigentlich nicht so untergehen, darum schreibe ich es hier. (03.07.06) Das renommierte...
Schneckenbücher: Hallo ihr Lieben, ich weiß nicht, inwieweit ihr Ratgeber oder Fachbücher lest und inwiefern euch folgendes Problem schon aufgefallen ist, aber es...
Oben