Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)

Diskutiere Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) im Allgemeines Forum im Bereich Spinnen; Hi everyone. I really need help regarding this person. Last month i have ordered spiders from Jörg Schmitz. August 13,2011 to be exact. i was...
  • Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #1
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen
Hi everyone.

I really need help regarding this person. Last month i have ordered spiders from Jörg Schmitz. August 13,2011 to be exact. i was aware of his opportunistic personality and i saw one forumer was also complaining about Jörg Schmitz, but i still continue to get spiders from him because i'm giving him a chance for his mistakes. i have been dealing with him since last summer. if i can remember it correctly, i have dealt with him 4 times.with those 4 deals, only 1 smooth transaction happened and that was our first transaction. i know i was so dumb to be dealing with him again, its just that i'm giving him a chance. Jörg Schmitz is replying fast when you're still inquiring, but the moment you sent the payment, no reply will be received on time. he will be replying after a week after you sent the payment. i was so prompt in sending my payments without any delays and he's sending my orders after a week or two. although the rest of our transaction wasn't that smooth, the spiders still arrived. there was just this chance that he sent me an obviously not really healthy spiders. it was 2 months ago when i ordered 15 M.mesomelas from him. again he replied late after i sent the payment and he even sent my orders 2 weeks after. when i got the package, 90% of the M.mesomelas has a crippled legs. which i think is impossible to see prior to sending the spiders. he intentionally sent the spiders on that state and he is aware of it. i didnt asked for a refund but i asked him for us to have a compensation about it. it happened on our 3rd transaction. at that time i was already hesitating to order from him again but we had an agreement that he will be adding some spiders on my next order as a compensation/replacement for the M.mesomelas. So i decided to get another batch of spiders from him again that costs 360 EUROS. actually, everytime i order from him it wont go down to 300 euros and i still have the receipts kept.

just last month August 13, 2011 as i have mentioned above, i sent the payment for the 5x Poecilotheria metallica 225€ and 20x Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 135€ with a total of 360€. just when i sent the payment, he replied immediately asking for the money transfer's information. just when i sent the info, he got the money and again he replied like 2 weeks after sending me the tracking number of DX046311826DE. i then replied asking him the exact date of sending the spiders. he then replied after 3 or 4 days after telling me that he sent the spiders last august 18, 2011. i dont know if its true but then i believed him. btw, he informed me that he sent two packages but unluckily the second package was returned to him. i dont know if its true and i cant do anything to confirm it. so when i called up the local post office for the first time, they told me that the package still didnt arrived. i called up for the first time after 15 days and that was september 2, 2011. i was so patient calling up the post office everyday for 7 days until i lost my patience and emailed Jörg Schmitz asking him to please verify the status of the package. he then replied after a day (september 6,2011) telling me that the tracking number he sent was wrong. the right one is LX046311826DE. so i was quite mad at him and emailed him again on the same day i received his email telling him why he didnt told me that earlier. from that day on until today september 15, 2011 i got no single reply from him. i called up the post office everyday and they told me that they didnt received any package with that tracking number. they even already know that it was me inquiring everyday looking for that package.

I really need help for anyone who knows Jörg Schmitz. I have been on time in replying his emails and even sending the payments to him on time but Jörg Schmitz is acting unprofessionally. I'm a big fan of German breeders/dealers and i have been getting my spiders from Germany since 2007. everything was smooth except for my deals with Jörg Schmitz. please if anyone can help me with this matter, please do let me know. all the emails are still intact in my account so i can send all the transactions for investigation and evidence. i can even send the receipts if it is needed. i hope someone can help me fix this. I have all the respect for the German breeders. more power to you guys and God bless.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #2
f_luxus

f_luxus

Punkte Reaktionen

AW: Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)

How could we help you, it's probably a dubious dealer, i just know him from a "pain in the ass" discussion on facebook and i wouldn't buy his spiders 'cause he pissed everybody off there...

If you bought his spiders officially from www.spiderkingz.com and if you have evidence you could engage a lawyer...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #3
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

How could we help you, it's probably a dubious dealer, i just know him from a "pain in the ass" discussion on facebook and i wouldn't buy his spiders 'cause he pissed everybody off there...

If you bought his spiders officially from www.spiderkingz.com and if you have evidence you could engage a lawyer...

thank you for the quick reply. i just need help in any form. i can send the transaction details in my email and the receipts. if possible i hope i can do a refund and will no longer pursue the deal i had with him. German dealers are really good to deal with. i just dont know why jorg schmitz isn't acting professionally.

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #4
f_luxus

f_luxus

Punkte Reaktionen

That's something you should ask him... If you don't get answer, learn from it... I see no way a german forumuser could help you.

Greets

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #5
Raphael_Hamato

Raphael_Hamato

Punkte Reaktionen

Hi,

if you could ask him what delivery service he uses, you could look the status of that pack up online. Or we could do that for you. That is, i guess, the only offer we can give you, since the laws and rights to get someone do what he is supposed to is very hard from one country to the other.
However.. i have looked up many delivery services we have in germany, inserting your tracking code, and i have to say the VERY common services we have.. cant find any information with this tracking code.
I fear that this person just took your money..
Also, i dont know him, and i dont know where he lives, so i also looked up austria and swiss mail services, also couldnt find that tracking code there too :/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #6
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

Hi,

if you could ask him what delivery service he uses, you could look the status of that pack up online. Or we could do that for you. That is, i guess, the only offer we can give you, since the laws and rights to get someone do what he is supposed to is very hard from one country to the other.
However.. i have looked up many delivery services we have in germany, inserting your tracking code, and i have to say the VERY common services we have.. cant find any information with this tracking code.
I fear that this person just took your money..
Also, i dont know him, and i dont know where he lives, so i also looked up austria and swiss mail services, also couldnt find that tracking code there too :/

hi! thank you for your eagerness to help:) sad to say he's not replying to my emails anymore. i have dealt with him 4 times already and we only have 1 smooth transaction. after that everything changed and every transactions were delayed. by the way he's from germany. im still waiting for him to reply and hoping everything will be well.

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #7
f_luxus

f_luxus

Punkte Reaktionen

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #8
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #9
E

Ehle

Gast

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #10
steinie76

steinie76

Punkte Reaktionen

German dealers are really good to deal with. i just dont know why jorg schmitz isn't acting professionally.

He's no dealer, he's a "wannabe-dealer"....or beter, a loser. I make many deals with many dealers, with him i neverever make a deal. It's not the first time i heard negative thinks about him...

Greetz!

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #11
Wotan141

Wotan141

Punkte Reaktionen

Few days ago he posted at facebook his stocklist with many many tarantulas.
Some friends of me ask him to order more than hunderets of different species...
But he was not able to agree the deal...
So I have to think that this list was a big fake!

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #12
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

thank you for your replies. i really dont know much about him, but i had a bad one with my own experience. just an update, he replied hours ago and he explained about what happened. he said he was hospitalized for a week and he's out for work most of the time that's why he cannot reply immediately. i hope that's true.

i just hope that this will be a successful transaction. at first, i was still hesitant to report this to the public until it was too much.

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #13
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

Few days ago he posted at facebook his stocklist with many many tarantulas.
Some friends of me ask him to order more than hunderets of different species...
But he was not able to agree the deal...
So I have to think that this list was a big fake!

may i know exactly when did he posted that on facebook?. his reason for not replying to me is because he wasn't able to go online due to hospitalization and work again.
i really couldn't comment about the list for i dont know him that much...

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #14
Wotan141

Wotan141

Punkte Reaktionen

His offer was published on august, the 21.
The discussion with him started on this day, and his last comment was on august, the 24!

He has never posted after this discussion again!

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #15
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

His offer was published on august, the 21.
The discussion with him started on this day, and his last comment was on august, the 24!

He has never posted after this discussion again!

thanks for that. i just hope that he's telling the truth. all my deals with him has not gotten below 300 euros. i think all my deals with him deserves right service and worth for him to pay attention with. i'm a frequent buyer that get spiders once a month with such amount.... i hope everything will be well:)

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #16
Raphael_Hamato

Raphael_Hamato

Punkte Reaktionen

Hi,

may i ask how you found him to contact?

Because maybe next time you better look here: Vogelspinnen-Kleinanzeigen

At least there are lots of others besides that one!

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #17
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #18
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

got an update here. i already got the spiders. i ordered a total of 20pcs gbb and 5pcs p.metallica. in the first package which i got now includes the 20 gbbs and all the freebies he gave me. unfortunately only 15gbbs survived and all the freebies died after 34 days of shipment. i then emailed jorg and informed him about it. this time he replied well and he offered me for a refund for the remaining 5 p.metallicas which he still havent sent. so i agreed and will just wait for the next step. ill update it here all the infos:) btw, i also took a video of me unpacking the spiders which ill be uploading in youtube.

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #19
S

somethingunusual

Punkte Reaktionen

this guy is really unprofessional. i emailed him thrice already. my first email was on september 20,2011. until now he didnt replied. he offered me a refund but after that he didnt replied anymore.

• Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) Beitrag #20
[mb]

[mb]

Punkte Reaktionen

Do you have a video uploaded of unpacking yet?

Thema:

Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)

Need help regarding Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) - Ähnliche Themen

28.10.2017 - 50. Internationale Vogelspinnenbörse in Marbach am Neckar inkl. Vortrag: Hallo zusammen! An dieser Stelle möchte ich auch auf unsere kommende 50. Internationale Vogelspinnenbörse in Marbach am Neckar hinweisen...
Ich suche maurische Landschildkröten :): Ich suche maurische Landschildkröten :) Hi :) My name is Pernille and I live in Denmark :) I'm a tortoise enthusiast currently having 8...
Ich suche maurische Landschildkröten :): Hi :) My name is Pernille and I live in Denmark :) I'm a tortoise enthusiast currently having 8 "maurische" testudo graeca ibera, some of them...
Back again from my hiatus, hehe.: Hi everyone - hope all of you and your hamsters are all doing well! Again, I'll start off this post by apologising for typing in English, but I...
2015 ladies watches luxury & patek philippe watch cheap sale: top speaker doubles as the earpiece, it sounds crisp and doesn saturate. I describe the sound as one of the most native I heard, but then again I...
Oben